EZEQUIEL REYNA, JR.
Ezequiel Reyna Jr. is an accomplished South Texas personal injury attorney and the founder of the Ezequiel Reyna Law Office. The seventh child of a family of migrants, Mr. Reyna grew up in Weslaco and was instilled early on with principles of integrity and honesty from parents who worked up to 16-hours a day. He has carried those lessons to the personal injury arena, where Mr. Reyna believes he serves the "human factor" by advocating for victims of negligence in Texas and beyond.
After receiving his Bachelor of Science from Texas Pan American University, Mr. Reyna went on to attain his Doctor of Jurisprudence from the University of Houston and began practicing law in 1980. In 1983, he successfully filed suit against Maverick Market, securing the first multi-million dollar settlement in South Texas. After that, Mr. Reyna secured a recovery of over $50 million for victims of a petrochemical explosion. His firm has furthered this reputation for handling serious personal injury and product liability cases.
Mr. Reyna maintains membership in numerous prestigious legal associations, including the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Mexican American Bar Association, and the South Texas Trial Lawyers, among others. He is also a local business owner and an engaged member of the Weslaco community. He is married to Livia R. Reyna and has three children: Dominic Antonio, Kristen Angela, and Ezequiel Reyna, III. In his free time, Mr. Reyna enjoys golf, travel, and reading.
To inquire about representation, call the Ezequiel Reyna Law Office at (956) 968-9556 today.
- Texas Pan American University, Bachelor of Science (1976)
- University of Houston, Doctor of Jurisprudence (1980)
- State of Bar of Texas
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- South Texas Trial Lawyers
- Knights of Columbus
- Rio Grande Valley Sports Authority
- President of DKIII Construction
- President of Z&L Enterprises
- Owner of Tierra Santa Development
- Owner of Pueblo del Sol
- Owner of Pueblo de Amistad
- VAMOS, Vice Present
- Vantage Bank, Board of Directors
- Weslaco Economic Committee, Board Member
- Cameron County Sports Authority (Hidalgo), Board Member
- Teach for America, Rio Grande Valley Chapter, Board Member